My base rate is $30/hour for book doctoring, and $35/hour for research assistance.
Some things I can do:
- give you a beta read of a completed manuscript (any level of detail, it’s up to you!)
- read a partial draft and help you get unstuck with your characters or plot
- brainstorm with you via chat, phone, or video call
- fact-check a manuscript for anachronisms and historical errors
- create a list of books/resources for you on a topic
- answer questions via email
My specialties are Regency, Georgian, and Revolutionary War. Within Regency/Georgian, I’ve done a lot of research on politics and Anglo-Jewish life. But I’m up for anything!
Want something that’s not on this list? Get in touch and we’ll talk!
Availability (updated 8/14/18): I am currently booked through October 12 for manuscript reads. If you want something less time intensive like a brainstorming session, I can probably fit you in earlier! Always feel free to get in touch to negotiate scheduling.